Monday, August 30, 2010

New Photographs by Laura Brent, opens Friday!

Putting together the new exhibit of my latest photographs, opening this Friday, Sept 3, with a reception from 6-9:00 p.m. The works included feature new images in two previous series, both the "White Dress" and "Toyland". Also, I will be showing some more personal photographs, images taken of my family and our times spent over the summer. To exhibit these intimate family pictures is challenging for me, as I am a very private person and try to keep my professional and personal images separate. The quality of the images is inspiring me to share the work with my audience. I only hope they will enjoy them as much as I do.
Also included in the exhibit are some Polaroid images, both new and old, and digital images formed in the 'polaroid' style, using the latest technologies.
Photo Credit: "River", taken in Fort Collins, Colorado, 2010 by Laura Brent. All images copyright of the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment