Thursday, February 25, 2010

2nd Happening, 'pinching the light fantastic" video installation event at Valhall Arts

Well, the second happening went well I think. I added a few minor additions to the installation, and broadcasted the event live, (or almost live) on www.ustream.tv. This time, I had the power cord for the iphone to do this, but with my inexperience, I was unaware that the video would not shoot in the panoramic mode. (I was able to see the video fine on the phone, but...live and learn!) So, all the documentary videos are flipped a 1/4 turn. Agh! So, if you are on a laptop, you can witness the event by visiting the site on Ustream, http://www.ustream.tv/myvideos/1/4986290,
good luck, and pinch back with any comments! Thanks to all who made it out on a Wednesday night, and for the rest of you, You Missed It!

No comments:

Post a Comment